How you can immigrate to Canada, how to protect yourself from fraud and what to expect after you arrive in Canada.

Get a study permit

Find out if you need a study permit, what you need so you can apply, and how to apply. Learn what to do after you submit your application and before you arrive in Canada.

Studying and working

How to work while you study, how to help your spouse or common-law partner get a work permit while you study and how to work temporarily or stay permanently in Canada after you graduate.

Changing your school or program

Before you change your school or program, you must meet all the conditions of your study permit. This means you must be:
- enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI) and
- actively studying while you are in Canada.

Extend your study permit

The expiry date on your study permit tells when you have to stop studying. This date could be the length of your:
- program, plus 90 extra days pre-requisite courses plus 90 extra days (if you were conditionally accepted by your school) or
- passport minus 30 days, if your passport will expire before you can finish your studies.
- The extra 90 days gives you time to prepare to leave Canada or to apply to extend your status in Canada.

Contact US

to schedule an appointment to discuss your immigration situation at 647-997-5412 or through online inquiry form.